Monday, July 30, 2012

Running off at the mouth

I've never been a big talker. I guess I'm running off at the mouth today because I haven't been so excited about writing in years. My stuff is going to be read by read by somebody. I'm not going to get rich by doing this, I may not sell much, I may not sell any, but through Amazon's KDP plans and promotion somebody is going to read me. (I just wish they post a review, that would help :) Oh, just as a reminder, because I can post from my smart phone these entry's will look very different when I'm away from my laptop. The young will be very familiar with it because they text like it's going out of style. And your dear Gary, can only do so much with these fat fingers and texting on a cell. Just wanted to mention it...    

No comments:

Post a Comment