Monday, October 7, 2013

The Wife is right.

I'm still debating about how far to take my writing.

My life is stressful enough. Perhaps I inject some of this stress on myself by worrying about things that are out of my control. Yet, my passion about life, is who I am as a person. I believe in getting stuff done. I believe in doing what I say I'm going to do. I believe in being organized and paying attention to details

My wife says if makes me a wonderful provider, but at times a distant husband because it always seems if something is on my mind. I never seem to relax in her mind.

My wife is as smart as she is beautiful.

And she is right.

Which brings me back to my original point. Do I try to write for profit? I believe that the only way to truly be successful in the Indie author business is to write in VOLUME. I think this is even as if not more important than quality.

This means...a half dozen novels a year. This means 50 short stories or articles a year.

It is a crowded market. Volume is the only way to fight the crowd. Let one piece market the next.

I have a decision to make.

And I would think I need to make it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment