Monday, October 7, 2013

Bitchin about Bitchin

I probably complain too much on my blog.

I LOVE my job. I do. I just get aggravated with all of the politics and sorry folks I have to deal with every day that I am there. Still, I'm smart enough to know that this kind of stuff exist on every job no matter the pay or benefits that job provides.

Anyway, I have the week off. Yea. 7 whole days. And I still draw a nice paycheck Thursday. Not bad for a high school educated black guy from a questionable neighborhood. 

My family has their stomachs full and they have a more than adequate roof over their heads. (My hard working wife has a LOT to do with this as well.)

I'm sitting in a comfortable chair. I'm watching NHL Center Ice (Devils-Oilers until Rangers-Kings comes on.)

I got my spoiled pooch lying next to me with her ears sticking up.

I apologize for complaining all the time.

I just want to work, have a little money left over, and be left alone.

I don't think that is too much to ask for.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment