Thursday, August 16, 2012

the ncaa playoff

Man, if y'all only knew what I've gone through in the last 24 hrs. I practically gave ALL of this up. I even deleted this blog. I threw all of my physical notes away. I deleted all of my Internet means of advertising. To be honest I don't know if I'll be able to recover most of it. I was really lost. Scared. I doubted my ability and voice. I still don't KNOW that I can do this but I have tried and that's a step in the right direction.

Anyway, I've done over 3000 words on the NCAA playoff today. I'm trying a new format on it totally, trying to bring some fun back into it. Less templates. less planning. Just writing from my previous notes. It seems to be working. I'm enjoying it some. I've got to find some JOY in this if I'm going to continue.

More coming...   

No comments:

Post a Comment