Friday, July 24, 2015

Gift Wrapped

It was a wonderful day today. I enjoyed an unscheduled day off and saw a lot of my work into this writing thing come to fruition over the past 36 hours. If any of you are peeking in on my blog for the first time because of your introduction through Amazon--welcome. Thanks for your downloads. Today is already the largest download day for a single title since I've been doing this. I hope that the tale that I spun is worth your time. It is FAR from perfect but it meant a hell of a lot to me. I hope that rings through as you read about Angel, Serena, Thomas' and all the others adventures (and misadventures) in the book.


Tomorrow is a return to work and somewhat normal writing routine. I'll be doing some scattered research on my next Sports Study article.


My hope is to be writing it out by the middle of the week.


Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and I'll check in again tomorrow.


No Rules. Just Write.  

No comments:

Post a Comment