Saturday, March 23, 2013

About "Waiting"

In case u didn't know...Waiting was published as part of a short story competition back in 2004. It finished 4th out of over a thousand entries.

The story that u can download at sony, smashwords, kobo, barnes and noble, or itunes for free, or at Amazon for $.99 is 3500 words longer, and definitely more expanded.

I give more character to Amadeus (who I thought was far to one dimensional), as well as more insight to Micah and Jonas.

I also expanded on the entire Core, Belt, and Centauri thing in this so called (12 worlds) because in 2004 I really had not expected to return to this fictional universe.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this about my first published work, and something that has always been near and dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment