Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Temendous Opportunity

I'm 43 years old. I'll be 44 late this year. Think about it. If I wrote 2 story a month over the next 20 years that's 240 stories.

I'm thinking I should still be physically and mentally competent by then.

Look, again my idea is to be read. I would really enjoy being read. If I choose to do 12 worlds or something else, I have a chance to so something creative with minimum pressure. This is not going to change my financial status. I don't need to pressure myself like that.

I already work everyday that I'm scheduled. Often, more than that. I'm doing what I can in that department.

This...THIS gives me a chance to be creatdive. Doing a comic book without actually doing a comic book. Doing Law and Order without doing Law and Order. Doing the old style Pulp Magazines in a new format called E Readers which I don't think is going away anytime soon. Doing Space Opera which I've always enjoyed on screen and on the page.

Yea, a tremendous opportunity indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment