Saturday, March 23, 2013

12 Worlds

If I choose to go on with 12 worlds stories I'll need to figure out ALOT of things.

Worlds:

First, I'll need to create these 12 worlds. I have some of them already. Three of the four populated areas are in The Core, The Belt, and Centauri space which were at least introduced in Waiting. I have an idea for the fourth, but it's not clear yet.

This second story would take place on one of the Centauri worlds.

Races:

After my rewrite of Waiting, I figured that I wanted all of the races presented to be human. I'm not sure yet if I'll use androids are not, but I have a story or two about Clones to tell, some this year in fact.

Storytelling:

This one is giving me pause. I have to tell some things as they come to me so telling this thing in a linear way will be nearly impossible. I'm also exploring the option of telling stories in three distinct time periods. Again, something I have to explore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment