Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where are our Children?

My novel IS coming.

As soon as the Tebow article is published the NEXT thing on my agenda is to work on the polished draft of Where are our Children. I finished the first draft in 2010 but haven't worked on it sense. I've been reading the PDF on my kindle the past few days and like every other time I've read passages I come to the same conclusion: This is a worthy piece deserving a rewrite and being published.

For all of you that don't know this is a very bland description of Children. A FBI Special Agent, Christopher Prince was kidnapped in the early 1980's during what would become known around the world as the Atlanta Child Murder's. Now he leads the investigation when these kidnappings begin again.

Xavier Prince, Chris half brother heads a brotherhood called A House in Chains, bent on retrieving these children by any means necessary.

Serena Tennyson leads Pandora. They will unleash Whirlwind, a offensive against a House in Chains that will shock the world.

I'm estimating this rewrite taking anywhere from 30 to 90 days to complete.

More later...      

No comments:

Post a Comment