Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thanks Everyone

I am thanking everyone who downloads either one of my short works over the next 48 hours. I don't make a dime during this period. And like I have expressed before on these pages I may NEVER make any money doing this.

But the important thing for any independent writer is READERSHIP. As a writer you want all of that work of creation, research, and editing is rewarded with someone actually reading (and hopefully) enjoying your work.

The next 48 hours are important to me. They are important in hopefully drumming up paying readership, but to get my product out there for all to see. I'm not going to quit regardless. I've convinced my self to stay with this no matter what. And yet, an impressive showing over the next 2 days would do tons for my confidence. Waiting stayed in the top 100 free SF downloads for 3 days last time and it felt GOOD to me.

I honestly feel my work is on par with many of the independent authors who are publishing and selling on the Kindle. I BELIEVE THIS with all of my heart. But as they say the proof is in the pudding. The next 48 our indeed crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment