Friday, August 3, 2012

Sept

Do I actually speak about publishing this far ahead. Why not? I think my commitment here can only aid me, even putting a little pressure on myself to get stuff done.

I spoke with a co-worker about having his daughter pose for one of Sept's scheduled article. The article is tentatively called Little Monsters: Amateur athletics gone mad. It's my take on how amateur athletics from youth leagues to the college level has gotten out of hand. I picture a cover with a younger girl in softball gear with the eye paint, wearing a too serious look-if not a snarl imbedded on her pretty face.

I'm really struggling with a title for the second one which will be about how I believe the NFL may have gone to a level of no return. I love NFL football, but I don't like much of the direction on and off the field where it's heading.   

No comments:

Post a Comment