Friday, August 3, 2012

Let's talk about writing and publishing

I'm leaning towards publishing both Tebow's and the NCAA playoff articles on the same day. Tebow's will be done first but I like the idea of each article having the other to piggyback off of.

It's a strong possibility this will occur anywhere between 8-13 and 8-17. I'm not sure I'll use Amazon's promo on both or either yet.

I will admit right here that I want to use Warren Sapp's release of  his tell all NFL book to aid the sales of my articles. Sapp is releasing his book on the 21st. If you'll put "Sapp"in the search under Kindle books my name actually appears ahead of his. I need to take advantage of this.

Faith, I would think should be ready anywhere from 7 to 10 days after two articles.    

No comments:

Post a Comment