Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Age of Ultron

I got another chapter done today which is always a challenge after my first day after working my last night of graveyard.


On a semi writing based item I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron for the second time in theatres. I loved it the first time and although I watched it with a far critical eye this time around...


I loved it even more this time. It has it all. Great Action of course. And yet, I really enjoyed the plot and the characterizations even better. Look, I'm an X Men and Batman guy but the two Avengers releases are superior products. I have to give Marvel Studios and Disney much props.


Back to my creations I hope to do two chapters tomorrow and Thursday with a probable upload Friday or Saturday night.


More details as they come to me. Promise.


Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment