Monday, December 1, 2014

Sometimes the Past is now Present

I worked all morning formatting Past Prologue and I can officially announce that it is DONE.




The free download should now be ready at Smashwords.


Amazon's $0.99 copy should be ready by the end of the day. Remember folks, if enough of you price match, Amazon will drop that price.


I will likely format for Kobo, Google Play/Books and Createspace tomorrow.


The rest of you of use outlets associated with the Smashwords family will have to wait another day or so.


A few notes about the episode itself:
I was surprised when I saw a 35,000 word document staring back at me. It didn't feel nearly that big as I was writing it. I know I went through that terrible period when I didn't know whether I would complete it or not, but once I started up again it felt like the story came right back to me.


In the humble opinion of the guy who wrote it, Episode 4 feels like my most competent work yet. It doesn't have a signature moment the way Deliverance had Serena's (spoiler space) daring escape or Rapture's (more spoiler space) liberation of Carver in it, but I think I portray my characters best in this book. They as well as the world they live in never have felt more real to me.


Anyway, I hope that you readers out there enjoy it. With no unforeseen delays I expect to have Episodes 5 and 6 up before Christmas. I wanted to have this entire project done by the first of the year but that is asking the near impossible.


For now, enjoy Past Prologue.


The Past is now Present.     

No comments:

Post a Comment