Wednesday, December 24, 2014

No Christmas Messages and I Mean it

Well we are almost there.


Yep, the most wonderful day of the year is upon us.


And I refuse to give any kind of Christmas message. I mean it. I'm not the type. And you guys don't know my at any personal level to get anything out of it from my anyway.


I mean Christmas messages are so dull and corny.


I won't go there.


I won't.


I'll just give thanks for all the standard things: Family, health, a better than average roof over my head, friends, and stuff like that.


From a business point I can point to five more published works than last year. I can say that I have 2 audio books and 5 trade paperbacks out as well.


I'm thankful for Where are our Children. I'm thankful that it helped me get back into writing. I'm thankful for all those have enjoyed reading it. I'm thankful for my other works being rekindled because of this work being out there.


I'm thankful I'm over half way done with this project.


I'm thankful that I have ideas for other projects on the horizon.


Merry Christmas to each and every one of you who support me by downloading my stuff and reading this blog or my tweets.


I'm thankful that I didn't deliver the standard Christmas Message.


And I mean that.



No comments:

Post a Comment