Tuesday, October 21, 2014

One Last Look Back

I decided to take a full day off from writing for a couple reasons.


I was mentally and physically drained after that marathon yesterday of editing and formatting. I hadn't published anything in over a year, so Smashword's standards lead to some head scratching if you haven't done it in a while.


Actually, that leads me to my second topic first. I felt so positive about the formatting that I reformatted and put added new covers to my three previous works: Waiting, Fumblerooski, and The Gospel According to John. All three have a table of contents, superior formatting than the versions that came before them, and new back matter that mentions all my present and near future releases.


Look, I understand that these 3 works have made zero dollars for me since they were published. They are my first 3 babies however. I love them. And they also serve as a means to introduce readers to my newer work coming up in Where are our Children and beyond.


Now, onto that present and near future I was talking about. I won't get into specific numbers but 411: Episode 1 of Where are Our Children has had more downloads in its first 12 hours than my previous 3 works combined. I thank EACH and EVERY reader. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you.


Smashwords is the only outlet it is available at the moment of this writing but that should change rapidly over the next few hours and days.


Remember, a fair review is always helpful and appreciated by any Indie Author.


On to the future, but the one last look back was nice...    

No comments:

Post a Comment