Saturday, March 16, 2013

new "Waiting" cover

I've uploaded a slightly new cover of Waiting for smashwords and amazon. The latter is already posted on it's site. Smashwords distrubution partners ( Kobo, B&N, Itunes, and others) will be showing it anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks from now.

My reasoning is simple: I wanted to emphasize that this is one of a series (The Twelve Worlds)  of books in this same Sc Fi Universe when ever I have the urge to play in a soap opera setting. In fact my next release "Shadow of the Watchtower" will originate from Centauri space.

As of today I have two more stories planned for 2013 that take place in this same universe. One will feature Solaris- the daughter of Waiting's hero Trinity- in a heartbreaking endeavor. Another will involve an operative of the resistance that Trinity and Solaris' father Micah were active in during the heart of the Core's war against the Belt/Centauri alliance. I'm still working on the titles and covers so more on that as it comes to me.

Unless I change my mind (which I've been known to do) I plan to publish 4 or 5 stories a year from Twelve Worlds. I'll bounce around from time period to time period with each story. Whether it's the way to go about it or not, but writing from a dramatic POV is the way I'm going about this right now. If I truly wanted to make money I could try to create a series of ebooks with the sole goal of catering towards the masses. Hell, I could just request more OT at the JOB if that was the case. But yet, right now, what is in my heart is trying to push across to my readers the things that scare, disturb, bother, and trouble me. If I'm not tugging at your heart strings then I'm not accomplishing what my goals are. I'm not being true to myself.

Dang, I apologize, I didn't mean to go on this long...        

No comments:

Post a Comment