Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tebow Update

I believe I've got a nice article up into the end of Part I, but Í admit I'm getting tired. I finished half of my first section of Part II but I've got a ton of editing. It feels like I'm straying from the subject in hand. Some rest should help me with that evaluation.

Like I've said here before, one of my biggest failures in life is a lack of patience. I want this article posted on Amazon so badly but I've got to be more patient. I'm getting frustrated that NO one has purchased Waiting. I'm confident that the Tebow article can help generate some sales for my first short story.

The original idea was to post Tebow's article and The NCAA Playoff one of the same day to help both of them make sales by feeding off of each other. I hope I can stay with that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment